Sunday, March 27, 2011

sandbox. in my house.


Peter and I have been super lazypants lately and I've been loving it. We watched movies ALL day on Friday and didn't even look outside until around 7 or so at night after we decided to go out for dins. Ummmm, I couldn't even see the street... Here are a few vids of the sandstorm rolling in:




OBVIOUSLY going out was not an option and no one was delivering. I really haven't been in the mood to clean lately, which is why I've been avoiding cooking dinner... what a laugh. This ginormous freaking sandstorm turned my apt into a sandbox and completely ruined my lazy fri. 

The windowsill in our bathroom...

Awesome... did i mention i really haven't been in the mood to clean??


bathroom sink... i suppose i should have left Peter a note instead of drawing a squiggle...

Our hallways looked like they were full of smoke and it smelled like chalk everywhere. UGGGGH!! Every single thing in our apartment now has a dusty film covering it and our maid doesn't come until Mon. I've only cleaned the areas that we use the most (kitchen, bedroom, bathroom), so everything else just has squiggles like u see above... BOO!  This has supposedly been the worst sandstorm in Kuwait since about 8 years ago so I'm hoping we don't get one that bad again... at least while we're here for the next 2 years...

If we do, I'll most certainly be forced to make sand angels on our living room floor...


2 comments:

  1. Ugh! I don't think I could live with that... props to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Langtang Trek | The natural beauty Of Himalayan Trek

    Langtang Trek is one of the beautiful trekking regions in Nepal with a beautiful geographical diversity and cultures. The trek starts from Syabrubensi with astounding nature and beautiful places like Ghoda Tabela and Kyanjiin Gumba so on. The beautiful nature and the mountain is the major attraction that attracts people in Langtang Trek
    Chat Conversation End

    ReplyDelete